To Remind us we are grateful for our sense of smell!
Last Sunday, Matt went downstairs in the basement to iron his sunday clothes and was greeted with a horrible stench! It was so potent we couldn't identify it - but as time passed the familiar scent of skunk became the overriding oder. (We think the skunk had a fight in the burrow it made last year under our deck, and sprayed and the scent penetrated the foundation!)
Monday morning John got a stomach bug and let me tell you nothing wakes you up faster than...certain sounds. :)
Add to that and the fact that Michael refuses to use the potty and it's no wonder I want to fill my home with FLOWERS!
Happy Mother's Day! Thank you to all the Mothers that raised me and influenced me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What do you do when you don't do school?
We don't do school. We are un-schooling. This is my next step in my journey. I've come full circle. Now my kids chose where ...
-
A few weeks ago I found myself on a sailboat and as I went to go visit with some of the other guests, something happened that caused the sai...
-
Too bad genetics don't pass by marriage... Check these sites out: http://topsyturvycakes.com http://imtopsyturvy.blogspot. com ht...
-
Axel James Olson Sanchez was given his name and blessing today! It was a beautiful blessing. On Grandma Kandie's Birthday. (This is ap...
1 comment:
YEAH!!!!! Your alive, finally more posting! Sorry about the skunk, that's never fun.
Post a Comment