Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Baths - out of the mouths of babes

Bath time is a great time to learn about what the boys retained from the day. What movie or story or event really stuck in their heads.
Sunday is the most entertaining. Tonight John started with a sermon on Heavenly Father and God and the WAY to be! After saying Heavenly Father and Way lots of times Michael interjected "Say Jesus Christ" So we went to Jesus Christ and John continued into Jesus Christ words words Jesus and finished by quoting He is Risen (a hymn he learned from Matt and sings a lot). Now we are singing a song this is an "Open Arm Song" and they sang it with lots of round sounds. Finally John told the class to "Say Good bye to the Prophet he may die soon." (I hope not.) This was Primary today. At least I know random words are sticking!

Uh oh now we have switched to spit. "Put it this way and it will be a secret for Mom." Mom doesn't like secrets. I'd better go.

No comments:

What do you do when you don't do school?

We don't do school.  We are un-schooling.  This is my next step in my journey.  I've come full circle.  Now my kids chose where ...